BENEFITS OF USING AN EGG INCUBATOR FOR YOUR CHICKENS
You should buy an egg incubator for your chickens so you can be able to raise healthy chicks. Chickens need to be kept warm during the time they lay their eggs, and an incubator allows them to stay warm. An incubator is especially important if you have a lot of backyard chickens because their eggs can hatch prematurely if they’re not kept at the right temperature.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GOOD EGG INCUBATOR? – YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE
We have made this incubator easy to use to help you start egg hatching on your own. It can hatch a variety of eggs, such as chicken eggs, duck eggs, Quail eggs, pheasant eggs, guinea fowl, owl eggs, etc.
This beautiful 12-Egg Adjustable Fully Automatic Poultry Incubator is a practical gadget in our daily life. Getting rid of traditional boundedness, it is designed into visible style, allowing people to view the whole process of incubation. It could not only meet the date demand of scientific research but also help to cultivate kid’s curiosity. It is in mini size, lightweight for easy carry and operation. Once powered on, it’ll keep stable and continuous working performance. It features a steady temperature for the best incubation condition. This is a really powerful device!
- A good combination of superior material and delicate workmanship
- Built-in LED light belt for easy observation of hatching
- Sliding egg drag, no resistance ice knife sliding design
- Multi-function adjustable spacing egg tray, chicken duck goose bird, and so on a kind of egg tray all done
- Intelligent integrated circuit control, high accuracy, and good stability
- LED display shows temperature, humidity, hatching day, and egg turning countdown time
- With reasonable thermal cycle, providing optimal safeguard to incubation
- Built-in water channel to control the humidity level
- Can turn eggs automatically every 2 hours
- Temperature and humidity alarm (if out of settled range)
- Less noise and lower energy dissipation
- Easy to clean
- Water overflow hole design
- CE certificated
Note: When the ambient temperature is below 20 degrees, add foam to the outside of the incubator (the visual polaroid device in the package), and the insulation effect is better.
After using, clean the incubator and keep it dry.
- Color: Gray
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: 110V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: ≤40W
- Product Dimensions: (12.8 x 8.3 x 4.7)” / (32.5 x 21 x 12)cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.65lbs / 1.2kg
- Egg Capacity: Eggs 12pcs, Duck Eggs 9pcs, Goose Eggs 4pcs, Pigeon Eggs 24pcs, Quail 35pcs
- 1 x Incubator
- 1 x Injector
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Foam incubator